Ciao Bello

I am a huge fan of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, and recently I've been noticing how ADORABLE Caroline's son Albie is. I may be a little late noticing this but he is sexxayyy. Besides the drama and big hair this is just one more reason for me to watch the RHONJ religiously. Plus I love Italian men ;)

Via
Via
Via
Via
I've always had this thing for marrying into the mob. I know, that sounds super weird and creepy and, lets face it, stupid on my part, but I just love Italian men. And men with power and money and a big ol family. Sue me.

So while I've heard rumors about the mafia and RHONJ, I don't really care if they're true or not. You hear that, Albie? I'm more than willing to marry you, mafia ties or not.


5 comments:

  1. Hahah you need to go on the mob tour in Chicago! You would love it!

    And Albie is such a cute name.

    PS You fit into the cast SO well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm don't really watch much reality tv, but maybe I should start- I agree, Albie is very good lookin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a man with power too! As long as he's humble as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Albie is so cute!!! I love how close he is to his family too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...just came across your blog and i had to comment...this is the cutest post ever! you look like you fit right in:-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!