Sweet Dreams

Have you ever really thought about the meaning of your dreams? Like why do you dream about the things that you do, what do they symbolize, etc. Do any of them keep recurring?

I always have some pretty vivid dreams, but recently they've been more and more realistic. I have this recurring dream where I'm driving on a highway that's full of curves, loops, and hills. I then stop at a grocery store (what does this mean? your guess is as good as mine) where I find out that a tornado is on the way. Quickly I hop in the car and drive back on the same highway. 

Also, I always find myself in a big city. Last night, I dreamt that I had a high-rise luxury apartment in Chicago. The way that my apartment was facing, I could see the entire skyline. I was on the 100th-ish floor and had my own private pool off of my balcony. I had a private elevator (with its own bathroom for some reason) and tons of my family and friends were coming to visit me. This isn't the first time I've dreamt about living in a big city (I often find myself crossing a bridge into New York City) but for some reason I only see the cities when it's night time. 

I personally wish that the whole Chicago luxury apartment wasn't a dream, but sadly I awoke to no private pool and no personal elevator. So disappointing.

Sadly, not where I woke up


Do any of you have recurring dreams? Anyone have any idea how to interpret them?

I'm so interested to see what you all have to say!

2 comments:

  1. Dreams fascinate me! I've been having some bizarre dreams lately...where the things I dream about happen the next day! It's been so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think dreams are soo interesting!! Your highway one is totally odd! Especially the grocery store/tornado parts!

    I always dream that I arrive at the salon on a busy Saturday and none of the stylists are there. I then find out that they are all sick, and my boss says, "I'm sorry Jenna, but you have to do all of the clients' hair today." Then I am filled with panic and manage to ruin everyone's hair. Weird.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!