"You Look So Alabama Today!"

That is what one of my sorority sisters said to me this evening at our weekly meeting. Of course it made me so so so happy that someone noticed! I just got this adorable dress that is houndstooth and I'm obsessed! Of course I saved it for Iron Bowl Week and paired it with a thick red belt to add to it's Alabama-ness.


The best part? It was on clearance PLUS The Limited was having 40% off the entire store so I got this dress, which was originally $108 for $30! Insane. 

I'll consider that my early black Friday shopping for the year since unfortunately I'll be working. What stores do you all plan to hit up early in the morning?! Trample a few people or start some fights in my honor :) 

Roll Tide!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty dress! And such an amazing price! LOVE purchases like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! And I bet the red belt just added to the cuteness. What a sweet comment your sorority sister had!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!