Twas the night before Thanksgiving....

Hello lovelies! Hope everyone had a fabulous turkey day :)

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures on the actual day, however I do have pictures from the night before. 

The biggest bar night of the year!  Did ya really think I was going to miss out on that?!

Please ignore my left eye. I'm not sure what's going on with it either... 

Friend Kevin decided to photobomb and made it reallll awkward with his strange pose...


I think this picture sums up how we were feeling the next day. Thank goodness Thanksgiving dinner is full of CARBS!
Go ahead, judge me that my Thanksgiving post was centered around my friends and alcohol.

Some of us have embarrassing extended families that cannot be photographed ;)

Just kidding. Kind of.

3 comments:

  1. haha!! Too funny girl! Glad you enjoyed your night before Thanksgiving- and the actual day too! :) Now that you mention it, I'm not sure if I have any pictures from the day either...hm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. love this. i think it's safe to say we all have extended family that shouldn't grace a camera lens. lol. thanks for sharing, love. If you get a second I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit. I shot it in front of Dee's house from Clueless. I'm sorta obsessed. lol. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!