Texts from Bennett

Texts from Bennett is one of the funniest things I've read in a while. I've posted just a few for your enjoyment, but if you wanna check out more click here!

The description states: "These are text messages I exchange with my 17 year old cousin Bennett. He is a white boy that thinks he is a crip, works at Amoco, has a girlfriend named Mercedes, and is one of the most unintentionally funny and brilliant souls on the planet. He has no idea I do this blog. Yes this is 100% real"


Prepare to be amazed.

and possibly lose all faith in humanity.






I die......

And to think that I thought of Bennett as a possible son's name one day (aka Mr. Bennett from Pride and Prejudice). Uhhhh not so much now.
I

2 comments:

  1. Ohmy. That's all i can say! And don't you hate when something happens that changes the way you think about a name you used to like..boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my god someone posted this on my sorority's fbook page and I have been reading it ever since! It's beyond hysterical!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!