I'm linking up for my first ever Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!
I love link ups and I love Pinterest so I'm not sure why I haven't done this one yet?
Anywho....
I love link ups and I love Pinterest so I'm not sure why I haven't done this one yet?
Anywho....
This year the family will be coming over to my house on Christmas day and I'm super excited because I've taken over control of the decorating. With the help of Pinterest and my mom's credit card the house is sure to look amazing! I figured my first ever OHP linkup would be the perfect time to show off some of my inspiration for Holiday decorating.
I'm so excited to be serving up these adorable treats
Happy Holiday decorating, everyone!






Those are gorgeous inspiration photos! I especially love the red tablescape. And the reindeer cookies are too cute! I can't wait to hear how decorating goes!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww I love the reindeer cookies! They're so cute!
ReplyDelete