Now that my grades are officially reported I can officially consider myself on winter break.
Thank. The. Lord.
Ps. I also passed my chemistry class. That deserves another thank the Lord. It's a Christmas miracle!
I have had a fabulous Christmas break so far and it's only been a few days! On Sunday my friends and I piled into the orange and black Bengals bus for the football game and had such a blast tailgating. Unfortunately, we didn't see a W (we lost by a point!) but it was so fun to spend some quality time with my best friends!
Our awesome seats!
Downtown Cincinnati with Christmas lights and an ice skating rink! Who knows any cute single boys who would be willing to take me here? ;)
I also tried the chicken enchilada recipe that's been floating around on Pinterest. I have to say, my moms are still better. These were pretty good, but I'm always weird about food that I make myself. I never seem to find it as good as when other people make it for me. Is anyone else like that or have any of you tried this recipe?
I'll be extending my relaxing Christmas break tonight by cuddling up with my puppy and watching Christmas vacation! Love me some Griswold family.
YAYYY for being on break! And congrats on passing chemistry- I totally know the feeling with some of my classes, haha! What a fun way to kick of your break- I hope you keep enjoying your time off from school! :)
ReplyDeletewoo congrats on passing chem!!
ReplyDelete