My Wild Saturday Night

Hello lovlies! I hope you're all having a splendid weekend!

I've spent the beginning of my night finding my inner chef and preparing this little meal for myself.



I'm not so good in the kitchen so I rarely ever cook, so this is quite a feast for me.

What might look amateur to you is pretty much 5 star dining to me. 

The rest of my night will be filled with this

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Giving myself a mani with my new Essie nailpolish! 

Oh and a little lot of this

Studying for a chemistry exam

EXAM WEEK IS SO FUN. 

Hope you're all having a fun night out while I'm stuck in being boring.

Or if you're in tonight too grab a glass of wine and we'll virtually toast :)

Ps. Congrats to the University of Cincinnati Bearcats! We're Big East champs for the third time in four years! I'm so proud!

Via

3 comments:

  1. Hahah my finals week Saturday night in consisted of SO MUCH candy...so basically I not only wasted a Saturday night, I also consumed thousands of unwanted calories. Amazing. And that dinner looks amazing. Especially the asparagus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy looking dinner! And way to make the most of a otherwise icky night! I love essie nail polish!! Hope all your exams go well- mine are coming up soon too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!