Walking in Memphis!!

I AM SO EXCITED. 

Guess who will be spending New Years Eve on Beale Street in Memphis, Tennessee?

THIS GIRL.
Via

via

Via


The University of Cincinnati Bearcats are going to be playing in the Liberty Bowl and you better believe I'll be there cheering on my team. Thanks to them I've already spent NYE in Miami, Florida and New Orleans, LA and I'm so excited for my third trip to a Bowl Game. 

Via
Needless to say this will be playing on repeat alllllllll month long! 



I am going to bed a very, very happy girl :)

4 comments:

  1. First of all- I LOVE the song Walking in Memphis! And second of all- what a fun NYE! Congrats to your team!! (and good luck!)Iowa State is in the Pinstripe Bowl in New York..there's talk of going there with some friends- hopefully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bf is from Memphis and I've spent the past two NYE there! It's pretty fun! At midnight they 'drop' a guitar from the gibson guitar factory on beale like they 'drop' the ball in NY! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o my god!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fabulous. can't wait to hear all about it. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest trend report and enter my giveaway. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!