Just a few things....

HOLY CRAPOLA. Am I the only person who didn't realize that Christmas is NEXT weekend! 

Boy do I have some shopping to do. 

Currently I only have one small purchase for both my mom and step-dad, these presh Tervis Tumblers that they can use when they spend their summers at the lake. They came complete with their names on the back and everything. 

Via
Anddd that's it. Not enough to open on Christmas morning.

So that's where you all come in. I NEED IDEAS. Anything. Please. 

What have you all gotten your parents?! Help a sister out.


On another note, have you ever noticed how wonderful a Barnes and Noble is? It's so relaxing and if it's one with a coffee shop inside? I die.

 I spent a few hours this afternoon in a two level Barnes and Noble in Northern Kentucky. It had the most fabulous view that looks over the Cincinnati skyline and the Ohio River. I think I could have stayed there forever. 

I originally went looking for a final piece of Jenna's birthday present but I stayed after finding a few interesting books I wanted to browse. 

I picked up these two books and LOVED them. Unfortunately, due to a lot of Christmas shopping left to do, I didn't buy them.

Both via Google Images

If that last book isn't a scary sign of just how single I am, I don't know what is. It is a must read though for all of my single-ladies, as well as some of you in relationships. It's coauthored by a man and can give great insight into a man's mind. 

I want to read "How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World" but couldn't find it! To make things worse, the Public Library has all of their copies checked out. Have any of you read this? Is it worth going through the trouble to track it down?

Happy Friday Everyone :)


2 comments:

  1. I love Classy! It's such a funny read! I got my Dad a pair of Brooks Brother's Khakis and some Chanel eye cream for my mom. Parents are always so hard to shop for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas definitely snuck up on me this year! And I second that- parents are tough! I got my dad a new pair of tennis shoes, and I'm making my mom some greeting cards 'cause she requested them (i love scrapbooking and cardmaking so that probably doesn't help you, ahhah!) but what about getting them a gift card to a restaurant or the movies or something that they could have a "date night" for?! You'll have to let us know what you come up with! :) And you're totally making me want to go to a bookstore..must put that on my break to-do list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!