It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Please note, that it's LOOKing like Christmas, not feeling. It's currently 57 degrees in Cincinnati.
Say whattttt?

I'm happy to report that I'm finally done with all of my Christmas shopping! 
Nothing like waiting until the last minute.
With Christmas only 4 days away, I've decided to share some of the Holiday decorations that we have up so far.

I've still got a lot to do before Christmas eve. If you can't tell, I'm a procrastinator.

I work well when I'm on a deadline, or at least that's what I tell myself.
Please excuse the low quality iPhone pics.
Our tree, now complete with presents underneath!

Our table centerpiece. 

What has been ruining my diet all week.


How I've been spending a lot of my nights!


Even Khloe has been getting into the Christmas spirit. The little diva got groomed and had brand new Christmas bows in her hair. 


Excuse her, she's not too good at getting her picture taken.....


How is your decorating coming along?!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot stop eating Christmas candy too! It's such a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty decorations! They look so festive- I especially like the table centerpiece! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!