Christmas Recap!

Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful Holiday. 

I had an amazing time with my family, which is the best gift ever, but the presents I got were the icing on the cake. My mom is too good to me. 

Below is my Christmas in pictures, enjoy! 

This face woke me upon Christmas morning :)

Nothing better than some Christmas morning Mimosas!

Playing with her brand new Santa squeek toy.

Our set up for Christmas lunch!

The one picture my mom and I have together on Christmas and she's making fun of the skinny arm pose.
Great.

The Steve Madden shoes Santa brought. I die.



Marley Lilly monogrammed ring!


My William and Kate  book<3

More monogrammed gifts. The scarves are Marley Lilly and I'm honestly not sure where the pink bag is from!

Found this beauty of a Christmas ornament I made in 1993. 

Now I wanna hear about your Christmases! What fun things did you do with your families and what goodies did you all get?!

6 comments:

  1. wait..I must get myself a copy of that book! Glad to hear you had a Merry Christmas! and what kind of doggie is your pup? I have a Havanese and they look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I love your mom making fun of the skinny arm pose! And Khloe is SO BIG! I can't believe it!!! LOVE your monogrammed scarves. I feel like I need one of those now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog, too cute :) your dog is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh your puppy is so so cute!! and i love that ring! how fun :) sounds like you had a wonderful holiday

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice holiday! I love your new heels and the ring is soo pretty! I feel like Christmas snuck up on me and now it's over in the blink of an eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful Christmas! I am loving all your monogram items! You have a fabulous blog, and I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!