I've been trying more and more to become a better cook. I'm literally AWFUL and I cannot go through my life unwilling to attempt to get better, right? So I've been resorting to Pinterest to find some new recipes to try out in the kitchen.
First up, apple slices with peanut butter and small chocolate chips. Soo yummy and the perfect after-workout snack!
Next I tried out sweet potato fries with a dipping sauce. Delish! This was my first time trying SPF but I decided to try since they are the healthier alternative. They were a little difficult to slice (I even cut my finger....ouch!) but they were worth it. The entire family loved them.
Have any of you tried out some of the awesome recipes on Pinterest (or any website), recently? I suggest that you let your inner domestic goddess out and try some sometime!




Love the apple snack, all of my favorite things in one! I love Sweet potato fries too but have never made my own. I save so many of the recipes I find on pinterest but I haven't gotten around to making any of them yet!
ReplyDeleteI just pinned a few this morning. I need to try some new recipes.
ReplyDeleteYumm. You're making me hungry! I am a big fan of sweet potato fries but I've never thought to make my own, ha ha. Maybe I should try that! :)
ReplyDeletestumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! that looks AMAZIZNG!!! how long did you bake your fries? the last time i made mine they did not come out the way i expected :-(
ReplyDeletehttp://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
Hey Mandy, I'm Ally from The Gameday Belles. We're huge sports fans too and live for Fall Gamedays. We'd love it if you'd stop by our blog to talk football & tailgating!
ReplyDelete