Friday Favorites

YAY it's Friday! Friday is definitely my favorite day of the week, only because I'm usually busy working on Saturdays. So to celebrate Friday I'm going to share my Friday Favorites with you. These are just some songs, websites, shows, etc. that I've been loving this week. Enjoy!

6pm.com  - This website has a TON of designer brands at discounted prices. They have almost every brand (Lilly Pulitzer included!)  Sometimes they don't have a lot of items per brand but it's still a great place to look around and see what you can find! I just got a pair of Lacoste flip flops for spring that I love. Happy Shopping!


I'm a huge fan of country music, and I just heard this song on the radio and had to share it. Sunny Sweeney's voice is amazing! 



Okay one more song, and this one is up-beat! It's the perfect song to listen to as you're getting ready to go out for the night. I love the combo of Pitbull and T-Pain. It's such a fun song and it's great to dance to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!