Wooo the sun is finally shining today! I was so so happy to find it was gorgeous out when I got off of work this afternoon. I really wish it was staying light later so I could go hiking or something. I've been on this weird kick of exercising outside lately. Ususally I'm fine on the eliptical but recently I just want to get outside! I think it's because it's usually freezing so I'm stuck inside of my apartment or gym. Anywho the sun put me in an amazing mood so I hope tomorrow is just as pretty :)
Okay confession time. I am completely and unapologetically obsessed with TLC and every show that they air. I love everything from Four Weddings and Say Yes to the Dress to My Strange Addiction. Needless to say, I am so excited for the Kennedys' Home Movies that aires tonight at 9. I love Jackie O. I think she is so classy and fabulous. (A side note: I also love Marilyn Monroe. Don't ask me to pick between them. It's a tie) While I don't agree with the Kennedy family politically, I love American history so I am totally looking forward to this. Plus, they're one of America's most famous families and I find them so fascinating.
On top of that, I think that JFK Jr. was the cutest little guy on the planet.
I am not ready for this next week of school. At all. I have so much to do, and so little time. So to get me through this week I've put together a playlist to listen to while I'm walking to class. Below is a little preview of what I'm listening to!
Lastly, BREAKING NEWS. Kenny Chesney is coming back to Cincinnati this summer!! yayayayyyy I'm so happy. He took a break from touring last year and summer just wasn't the same. The day of Kenny's concert is like a holiday in Cincinnati. Pretty much everyone is there. My calendar on my phone is already set for the day the tickets go on sale so I can wake up and buy them. I cannot let it sell out before I get mine! Between the party bus, tailgaiting, and the actual concert, everything about Kenny Chesney concert day is fabulous. Only 5 more months! hahah


I'm so jealous you're able to exercise outside! I cannot stand to run inside but I don't have a choice in the midwest winters -we're supposed to get 10 inches of snow tomorrow, yikes!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I could not agree with you more about the Kennedys, they are my favorite first family, political views aside! haha. I wish my cardio kick class didn't conflict with the show time otherwise I'd totally be watching it! I will have to catch it when they play it again or something because I cannot get enough of Jackie O. and family...Oh Camelot. :)
Happy Monday!