Sooo I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to stop acting like every guy I meet is my best friend and start viewing them as a potential boyfriend. I know that sounds creepy but hey maybe it will work? Also, I think the fact that I probably watch just as much Sports Center as they do can be a turnoff at times. I have one of the most random personalities you’ll ever meet. I’m a pink-loving preppy sorority girl but also an avid sports fan. So instead of changing my personality for some guy, I think I’ll just tone it down a little. Maybe not bust out my Alabama Crimson Tide facts the first night I meet someone? Hahah But seriously though, either I need to change a little or I have to wait for someone just as outrageous and random as me to come along, and God only knows how long that will take. We’ll have to wait and see how this goes!
Also, since I’ll be staying in tonight to do the tons of homework that I have this weekend (on a Saturday- who am I?!) I’ll have a lot of interesting things to blog about tomorrow. As we all know, most time spent doing “homework” is really spent on facebook, twitter, random websites, online shopping, etc. so I’m sure I’ll find some great things to share. I’m also watching The Parent Trap. I love some old school Lindsay Lohan. Remember back when she was normal? Ahh anyway, time to get busy and bust out some research papers. Happy Saturday!

Girl, I know how you feel about the whole "friend zone" thing. I've always been "one of the guys" with certain groups of guys, and it sucks being "always the friend, never the girlfriend". & hey, if I were a guy, I'd want a girl to know sports facts. I know sports facts, I love sports! You & I are alot alike.
ReplyDelete