Time to schedule spring quarter classes already?!

So tomorrow I have to wake up at 5:50 AM to schedule classes for spring quarter! UGH. I still don't understand why my school has us get up SO early. Technically I don't have to schedule then, it's just when it opens up, but if I don't I won't be able to get into any of my classes. My schedule looks SO boring for next quarter too :( Survey of American Literature, Sociology, World History (those 3 shouldn't be too bad) Intro to the Language of Science (umm what in the world is that?!) and Celtic and Norse Mythology (SERIOUSLY?! kill me now. and it's a night class. fantastic) Hopefully it's not too much work because spring quarter is always the best! Between Greek Week, my birthday (my 21st is this year!!), Paddy Murphy (SAE's week long party), and spring concerts on campus, my social schedule is looking pretty packed.  :)

Also, today is my sorority's founders day! 141 years ago Kappa Alpha Theta was founded at Indiana Asbury (now DePauw). It makes me sooo happy that we've made it this far and we're only getting better with age. Check out our founders day video below! We made one for our specific chapter during recruitment and after watching it we all cried our eyes out. I love my sisters and I'm so proud to be a Theta!

oh ps! The girl featured getting crowned homecoming queen was a Theta at my school! She was a senior when I was a freshman. Ohh and the lady in the red suit standing in the background was our University's former President and she was a Theta too! 

1 comment:

  1. Our registration used to open up at 3am, but I guess we complained so much they recently changed it to 5 or 6am. Haha & Spring semester always does seem to be the best. Just during spring we have Spring rush, Pi Kappa Phi's War of the Roses, Sigma Chi's Derby Days, Kappa Alpha Order's Old South (that may something more prominent here in the south idk), SAE's Paddy Murphy (theyre my boys), Spring formal, annnnd that MAY be it. I'm a busy little bee once March gets here.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!