Some Beach, Somewhere

Blahh winter sucks. It was seriously 20 degrees when I was walking to class today and ice and snow is everywhere. I hate winter because after Christmas and New Years Eve it's basically pointless. Unless I'm getting a snow day, please snow, stay away. So, to make up for my winter blues I've been thinking of other places I would rather be. Trust me, there are a ton, but I'll spare you and only list a few :)

MONACO
This is by far the most gorgeous place I've ever been in my entire life. The summer before my senior year of high school I was blessed enough to be able to go on a Europe trip with a few girls from my school. (Below is a picture that I took on my trip) Monaco just took my breath away. Similarly, Nice, France is a gorgeous place located right next to Monaco.  I found Monaco a little more cool though seeing as how it's a separate principality with its own government and such. Oh, and it's the site of the Grand Prix and a hot spot for celeb vacations. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes arrived in Monaco the week after we left. Fail.


CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
I've never been, but I've read soooo much about it. You can tell from my blog title that I LOVE the South, and this is one of the places that I'm hoping to live when I graduate. If you can't tell, I love warm weather and beaches!

SAVANNAH, GEORGIA
Savannah is another place in the running for my future home. Savannah is FULL of history and is such a gorgeous city that I would love to live there one day.


THE GRAND CAYMAN ISLANDS
My aunt and uncle have an apartment there as a vacation home but I've never been there. I've gotta hit them up soon and set up a family vacation or a girls trip away!



Basically, I want to be anywhere on a beach right about now. This winter weather is disgusting and I'm so over it. So until spring is back I'll be staring at these pictures and dreaming of being there!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mandy - I'm excited to be a new follower of your blog! I'm from the Midwest and typically like the snow but not so much the cold weather - today the high was 25 and people got really excited about that! haha. All these pictures combined with said weather make the beach look really good right now - I'd love to go to South Carolina someday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to go to Savannah, Georgia for a while...Do you have any suggestions???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls! Thanks for following me!! And I've actually never been to Savannah, GA either :( I should have clarified that lol It's just another place I would love to visit/ possibly live because I've heard so much about it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!