SNOW DAY!

One thing that my city is known for  is freaking out over a little bit of snow. Literally, the entire city shuts down for “white death”. The grocery stores become mad houses and schools start to close the night before it even starts to flurry. Unfortunately, the freaking out came too late for me, as I still had my 12:30 class this afternoon. So my roomie and I climbed out of bed and made the trek up to campus and the teacher didn’t even take attendance!!! This is the second time that we’ve gone to class during a snow storm and she hasn’t given anyone credit for being there, and attendance is a pretty big part of our grade. And then as we’re sitting in class we got the email that the University as a whole was closing at 2pm. Our class ended at 1:45 – FABULOUS! But at least I have the rest of the day to just hang out, blog, catch up on some Greek and Real Housewives, and pig out on some good food. AND I don’t have to work today (for the first time in forever) so I’m taking full advantage of this! Happy Snow Day!
The view from my second-story bedroom window this morning. The worst of the snow is supposed to come even later in the day. Ps. I'm not too sure why there's a blue tint to it?! Must be my cell phone camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!