Since I'm moving back home for the next few years, I've decided to take on some DIY projects for my room. Of course, my new favorite website Pinterest is serving as my inspiration as well as good ole Etsy. Here are a few of the things I plan on doing in my room (pictures will come as soon as I'm done!)
I really want a picture wall on an empty wall I have across from one of my closets. I want to do a shabby chic type of wall with different sizes of frames and frame designs, but for some reason I feel like nothing I find is ever as good as what I see online! I may have to stick to all the same kind of frame. Here are some of the pictures I've been looking at for inspriation.
I also need new pictures to hang above my bed. I was lost for ideas until I found this adorable monogram idea that I MUST have. I'll obviously use the colors that relate to my room, though...
Lastly, I need some shelves to put random things on (a vase of flowers, books, etc.)
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a fabulous day!
Love it! I have no room for that though ):
ReplyDeletelove the pictures above the desk! Such a unique look!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from the Amish Settlement of Lebanon,pa. Richard from Amish Stories.
ReplyDeleteLove all of these ideas Mandy!! My favorite picture wall is definitely the second one... And definitely do the monogram idea!
ReplyDeleteI found great shelves at Ikea for super cheap, and they have a raised edge so you can lean frames against the wall without the frames sliding off. I also saw a lot of cute shelves at Target the other day!
These are great inspirations! I've seen similar shelves at Target. You may find what you're looking for there!
ReplyDelete