The amazing Sarah Beth was nice enough to give me the Blog on Fire award! Wooooo! (So so nice, considering my recent absence from blogging)
So now I'm supposed to share with you all 7 things about me. Hereee we go!
1) I have an obsession with Kate Middleton's wardrobe. I understand that she is the Dutchess/ future Queen but WHY CAN'T I HAVE THOSE CLOTHES! She is always so classy and conservative yet she never gives the impression of being frumpy or old fashioned. Check out www.whatkatewore.com to see for yourself!
2) I have never read all of the Harry Potter books nor have I seen all of the movies (gasp!). I think I read up to the third book and then stopped. Whoops. I feel like I'm quite the minority when I tell people this.
3) My friend and I have decided that whenever we feel like saying something negative about a person, we need to stop and say one positive thing about them, no matter how much we dislike them. I'm excited to see how this will go.
4) I try to find humor in every day situations. (I picture my future life like Everybody Loves Raymond) I feel that people who are unable to laugh at themselves or take themselves too seriously are extremely boring.
5) I hate when people write "u" or "ur" instead of "you" or "your". Unless you're my mom attempting to text me, that is just not right.
6) I've always wanted to dye my hair. I have this secret desire to go blonde or dark brunette. My hairdresser says that she refuses to die my hair because she thinks it's too pretty but I would really love to switch it up.
7) I'm so excited for fall. I cannot wait to get a new pair of riding boots, some sweaters, skinny jeans and scarves to revamp my wardrobe. Fall means football, comfort food, comfortable weather, and the start of the Holiday season!
Thanks again Sarah Beth! You all need to go over and check out her blog!

So excited for Fall too!!!
ReplyDeleteI can relate to like all your facts! :) haha. Kate is like my new fave, I've read all the HP books, but I am severely behind on the movies, ur/u is a pet peeve of mine, and I cannot wait for the fall! Whew! :)
ReplyDelete