Speechless, Literally Speechless

You all remember how much I dislike the club goers in Cincinnati, right? You know the "gettin' it in" "going so hard" creepy, skanky, gross individuals I posted about here

Well, I saw pictures the other day that have taken my dislike to a new level. You'll never guess who they were partying with one random Wednesday.


Seriously.............get ready for it..............





Yes.

That's Gary of Teen Mom fame.

I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. 

Ps. The faces are covered up to protect the innocent.

Just kidding, they're covered up to protect me from a lawsuit. But these were on Facebook (and not a personal account). Open to the public, right? (Please don't tell on me)


Look at the D-bag finger points. Like "ohh yeah this guy!" Um excuse me, that guy is a teen father who is DISGUSTING. I seriously cannot get the image of Gary and Amber eating Taco Bell in the hospital room out of my mind. 

Or the countless images of them fighting.

This one being my favorite.

Via

Classy, classy people.

Just incase those hilarious pics didn't tickle your fancy, here are some more.


"Ohhh yeah gettin' it in while sippin Grey Goose. Who knows where my daughter is. Her baby mama's probably in jail or rehab. But I'm lookin goooooood in my sweaty white tee"


I could not believe my eyes. 

Are these people serious?

I don't even know what else to say to end this post.

So I'm just going to end it.

I'm literally speechless.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed SO hard when I read this! Gary's face in the picture with Amber is PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh- that's hilarious. Wow..I agree- speechless!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!