Since becoming a puppy's momma, I have been getting up very early every morning to take her out and of course, she has no intention of sleeping after being outside. Therefore, I'm up and at 'em every day around 7:30. I know to a lot of you that's a normal time but not for this girl. I'm used to sleeping in until around 10 every morning unless I'm getting up for work. (I need my sleep or I'm not the happiest camper)
However, I've found that I get so much more done and feel so much more productive when I get up early. Take today for example, I've already gone shopping (and got some amazing deals), read more of The Help, taken Khloe out to play and ran some errands for my mom - and it's only 12:30! I'm headed into work later and after that will head to the gym. A pretty productive day if I do say so myself.
Sure, I'm falling asleep earlier than ever because I'm exhausted at the end of the day, but I kind of like this new schedule I'm on.
Are you all early birds or night owls?
Oh, ps about those deals I mentioned earlier. If any of you have a Kohls around you - GO!
They're having a sale this weekend and sent coupons out for 15, 20 or 30% off!
I got these adorable riding boots while they were on sale for $55 plus an additional 15% off of that!
![]() |
| Via |
Happy Wednesday everyone :)

mandy, love, i WANT that boot in my life. lol. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my Mad Hatter themed engagement party. Thanks love. xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Waking up early is amazing! But getting past the first 5 minutes is the hardest thing ever!
ReplyDeleteI love sleeping in! Though I can appreciate how good it feels to have an entire day in front of me versus, well, half a day after waking up around noon or so.
ReplyDeleteI always get sooo much done when I wake up early! It's a great feeling.
ReplyDeleteI'm a night owl for sure! I am not a morning person-and I can't function in the morning without orange juice. (I'm not a coffee girl, but the citrus wakes me up!) I do like the productivity of waking up early though.
ReplyDeletexx
Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/