Guess Whose Back, Back Again?

Who are my rap fans who know the next line of that song? 

Well, this time it's not Eminem.

I'm BACKKKK.

Hello? Are you still there? I'm sorry that I've abandoned Blogger for  the past week and a half (shameful).

You must be wondering (okay, or maybe you're not): What was I doing while I wasn't blogging?

Was I backpacking through Europe?

Thank you, Google Images for this beautiful picture
Was I on a fabulous ski vacation in Colorado?

No way I can do that
(PS. for the record, the only time I've ever tried to ski, I was stuck at the top of the hill because my ski fell off, lapped about 5 times by a 10 year old, was on the verge of tears and attempted to walk down the hill. NEVER. AGAIN)

Was I road tripping across the country?

Hope you filled the gas tank up

Well, fellow bloggers. I was doing none of those things. I was doing much more exciting, eventful, memorable things with my time.

I was doing this

Working
And 
Sleeping

And reading this
SO GOOD




But now I'm back from my blogging break (aka my writers block) and ready to get back to blogging as usual! Can't wait to catch up on your blogs and update you a little more on my life!

2 comments:

  1. great to have you back! Isn't the help amazing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Mandy returning! :) I had bloggers block for a while too- but I think I'm back now also! :P haha. What did you think of the help? I loved it- I can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!