Happy Wednesday everyone!
Be sure to link up and tell us what you're loving!
I'm loving the Jessica Simpson shoe collection. I am a shoe addict and I cannot be trusted at stores like Macy's because I could go wild in the shoe department. I couldn't figure out how to get some pictures of the shoes on here because every time I scrolled over a picture to save it this "quick view" box popped up, but if you're dying to see them click here :)
I'm loving that I went to get pedicures and lunch with a few of my girlfriends the other day. It was a fabulous day of pampering and now my feet look great with sandals! I need to get them more often.
I'm loving the band (group? whatevs) Pink Martini. They are perfect to listen to while drinking a glass of wine and taking a bubble bath.
Lastly, I'm loving my sweet wittle baby.
Hope everyone is having a great day!

eee what a cute pup!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your little baby too! She's just too adorable!! :)
ReplyDeleteIs it bad I've never had a pedicure? But after hearing about everyone rave about them in blogland, I'm thinking I should see what all the fuss is about! ;P haha. What a fun day with your friends! And just think - now you have an excuse to get cute new Jessica Simpson Shoes..oh wait- did you even need an excuse in the first place! ha :)
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOVE J-Simp's shoes! They're so fabulous! And, Pink Martini is an AWESOME band! I love that you love them too - that's hard to find in someone! :P You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!
ReplyDeleteJessica Simpson's shoes are to die for! I Love them, Your baby is adorable, and I am hooked on pink martini now! Wow, great music!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little puppy! Especially the little pink bow, too adorable!
ReplyDeleteHey! I love reading your blog and hearing what you have to say so I gave you an award!
ReplyDeletehttp://peacelovesweettea.blogspot.com/2011/08/fill-in-blank-friday-and-i-got-award.html