Puppy Love

Today my mom surprised me and brought home a PUPPY! I am so so excited. This little girl is a six week old maltipoo and she is so adorable!

 
 




We don't have a name yet, though. Right now I think that Reece is the frontrunner, but we're still seeing what fits her best!

Any name suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely PRECIOUS! I have so many names thought up for when I'm finally able to get a dog, but I love Reece- perfect for a sophisticated pooch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg she looks like a little stuffed animal. And she looks SO soft. NAME HER BELLE. As in Southern BELLE since you love the South so much! DUH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just squealed for a solid minute looking at these pictures! My dad had to ask what was the matter.

    SO FREAKING ADORABLE.

    I can hardly stand it.

    And I love the name Reece! I am totally rooting for that one right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!!! That is the cutest puppy I have ever seen in my entire life!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!