Hello bloggers! I've just returned from a weekend at a lake in Kentucky with a few of my best friends. It was such a good time and I wish we could have stayed longer. I absolutely adore my friends. You know when you laugh so hard your abs hurt? That happened several times on this trip. I think we can go anywhere and have a good time together. We always find ways to make up our own drinking games, stay up until the very early morning, and have 5+ years of inside jokes mention . Whenever we have trips like this we always have family dinners and it always reminds me of how much my friends are my family. I'm not really sure what I would do if I didn't have those amazing people around me.
How was your weekend?! Anything exciting happen?
Sounds like you had a great weekend with good friends! You're so right- friends are the family you chose and I wouldn't have it any other way! :)
ReplyDelete