Ending Toxic Frienships

Do any of you have that one friend who says really inappropriate things? And by inappropriate I don't mean sexual or raunchy or anything like that . I mean flat out RUDE.

I know that we all have our moments, but this friend I'm talking about has hers more than usual. She has a sort of holier- than-thou point of view and thinks that she can just say what she wants with no filter. I've been having issues with this friend for about a year now and I've said things to her before about her rude/unnecessary comments. I think it's time that I start to break free of our relationship. It's almost toxic. I don't want someone who is so negative and rude to me in my life. 

I'm pretty sure that I won't be missing too much about this relationship. 
Good thing I have plenty of other awesome friends who are always there for me.

Ps. Everyone head on over to Portugese Prepster's blog and enter her giveaway. Follow her as well - I love her blog and you will too!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for mentioning my giveaway! Toxic friends are no good-you may have to cut her out of your life or really limit your hangout time with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend like this from high school. We got in a fight because I got the cheerleading skirt she wanted when they handed out uniforms. Like really? I tried to keep being her friend, and it just wasn't happening unless it was on her terms, and I just had enough, so we're not really in contact today. It makes me sad, but I guess that's part of life. I'm glad you've got good friends to be there for you when the fake ones show their true colors!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!