Wednesday Lovin'

Hello lovies! It's What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving that the USA Women's team plays in just a few short minutes in the semi-finals. I'll confess that I hate playing soccer (....because I hate running) but I love watching it! I also love sporting events that unite the nation. 

I'm loving all of the responses I got on my post yesterday! Thanks for all of the help, you guys are the best! Now I just need someone to fill me in on this Pinterest thing and how to use it :)

I'm loving that I'm moving home next year. That may sound weird to some - but my mom is the bomb.com. I'll have tons of extra money to take weekend trips with my friends to places like Chicago and I'll have money for new clothes, a Spring Break trip, and bar tabs. I can't wait to get out of my disgusting college apartment that has no A/C, an ant infestation, one bathroom (between 4 girls), gas leaks, and a weird smell that won't go away.

I'm loving that my manager finally gave me a Saturday off without me requesting it! My first Saturday off in God knows how long.....

I'm loving these dresses. Must. Have. Them.
(All dresses via Modcloth)





I'm loving this Carrie song! It always puts me in a good mood.


What are you all loving? Be sure to link up!

4 comments:

  1. I can understand why you would love to move back home-I love being home,my parents are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could move back home. After being out on my own for an entire year, I'd kill for my mom to make dinner. I love that yellow dress! It just screams summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy- LOVE that yellow dress. Absolutely gorgeous. You must buy it for the wedding!!!

    HAhaha- I hate soccer for the same reason. I only played in grade school because everyone else did, and I didn't want to be lame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those dresses are soo cute! I especially like the last one! And Twisted is such a good song- I agree. Have fun on your Saturday off! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!