Clinique Makeup = LOVE.

To update you all on my health, I still feel like crud. Seriously. I feel worse now than before! I just don't understand how the medicine from the doctor seems to be doing the opposite of what it's supposed to!! I haven't been to class in 2 days because I would feel awful sitting next to someone and coughing up a lung/sneezing constantly. Also, I don't even think I could comfortably sit through a class if I wanted to. However, thanks to awesome attendance requirements, I am forced to go back tomorrow. I miss high school when all I needed was a doctor's note and I was good to go. Not anymore, though. Heaven help me if I miss more than 2 classes because my grade will drop a letter grade.

Guess that marathon training will have to start when I'm better. Ugh I was so excited and motivated too!

Okay so moving on, I decided to blog about one of my favorite things in the entire world - Clinique Makeup.  I wanted to give you a look at my fave beauty products straight from my makeup bag, but I'm in a completely different location than my makeup bag right now. Google images will have to do :)
I used to just go to Walgreens or any other drug store and get random makeup until I stopped by the Clinique counter one day at a Dillards. I fell in loveeee. The lady working gave me an awesome consultation and I will never ever use anything else. Below are my beauty staples:




Their superbalanced makeup. I am obsessed. This foundation will usually cover any little blemish, but when it doesnt.....





This little guy will work wonders!


I'm a pale girl. Bronzer is my best friend. Seriously. I'm not sure what I would do without it.



This is fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. It never runs or fades. I swear by it.


Lastly, this is amazing. A mascara/ lip gloss combo?! Yes please. It is so perfect for on-the-go as well.



Okay so that's obviously not all I use. A girl's gotta have her eye shadow and such, however these are essentials aka I never leave the house without them. I never wear eye shadow, blush, etc. to class but these babies are ALWAYS a necessity. Also, Clinique's moisturizer is so so great. 

With all this Clinique plugging, I think they should give me a job or something! At least a discount on my next purchase ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh - we can be makeup buds because I LOVE CLINQUE too! My mom introduced it to me in high school and I've loved it ever since- their "free gifts" are the best and I love going to the counter to get my makeup done!...I just wish it wasn't so expensive because it's hard to buy without a job - I can't wait til I can afford it regularly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!