Ahh it's been so long since I've blogged last! Seriously I've been sooo busy and I've been sick so these past couple days haven't been too fun. Good news though: today I got my acceptance letter for my major! I've just been taking prerequisite classes until now and now that I'm admitted I can finally start student teaching and such! I'm sooo excited. I just hope I'll still love my major once I get in the classroom!
The weather today was beyond gorgeous. It felt just like spring! I drove home from work with the windows down and it's February! Crazy. I hope this spring weather sticks around because I am so tired of the cold and snow.
Okay in more serious business, why is my life so awkward? This past Friday I hooked up with my friend's friend. I had taken this guy to my semiformal (we were set up) and we had hung out a few times. This was our first time even kissing so it was kind of random. Anddddd I still haven't heard from him. hahaha Story of my life. I'm so dreading the next time I see him, and I refuse to make any kind of contact with him before then. It sucks because I would consider dating this guy but he won't even text me? On to the next one I guess. (ps shout out to my man Jay Z for the line)
Lastly, TONIGHT is the season finale of My Strange Addiction. I'm so excited! I almost forgot until Michelle (at Southern Ambition) reminded me on Facebook! This show is beyond strange and I love every second of it. Is it sad that watching these things sometimes makes me feel better about myself? hahah Probably. Whoops. Anywho it's entertaining and you all should def check it out!
This is just one of the weird addictions: she ate household cleaner! GROSS.
Hope everyone had a good Wednesday and I promise now that midterms are over the blog posts will be more frequent and become more interesting :)

just chalk it up to a good time and go on with things... words to live by
ReplyDelete