Superbowl Sunday!!

I LOVE THE SUPERBOWL. I love football in general. I have an obsession. I can remember my mom asking me to go shopping on Sundays when I was younger and I would always turn her down to watch football with my dad. I'm not sure why I enjoy it so much, but I can watch Sports Center football clips for hours and hours on end (and my roomie and I usually do). So today is like a national holiday for me. No matter who is playing the Superbowl is always awesome. I'm sitting on my couch right now finishing up a paper (boooo) before I head off to a Superbowl party. What are your plans for the game?

Oh ps game update! GO PACKERS! I absolutely hate the Pittsburgh Steelers. I would give anything to see them lose :) Also, my man George W. Bush was in the stands and got a bigger applause than both teams. TFM.




Happy Sunday everyone! When I have more time to make a longer post I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!