The More Boys I Meet, The More I Love My Dog

Okay sooo much to say. First of all, sorry for not blogging in FOREVER but yayy the Packers won! Sunday's results made me so happy.

Anywho, story time! Saturday I was out with a bunch of girl friends and we started talking to a group of guys. The bar was in a part of town that's not "college-y" so these guys had graduated and have real full time jobs. The one guy asked for my number so I gave it to him and he was texting me that night. Then, his (really hot) friend calls me Sunday night and leaves me a voicemail. To avoid the awkward phone call back, I texted him the next night saying I was really sorry I'm just now getting back to him I've been really busy, etc. It was really casual and friendly so I thought he would at least respond. AND HE DIDNT! Okay so I don't have any intentions of dating this guy at all. If I remember correctly he was 27? Kind of an age difference. But I would have at least appreciated a text back especially after a voicemail! I've never done this whole real-world dating thing. In high school and college everything is via text, there's no weird rules about when to contact someone, and usually relationships start with a hookup. So maybe this guy is playing some type of mind game and waiting to call me back? Who knows. Like I said, I'm not really worried either way but it would have been nice to get a response! Anyone else have experience in the real-world dating scene?! hahah It's so confusing!!

Oh anddd in more boy news, this guy I used to have a fling with in high school is back in town for a semester. He goes to college 9 hours away, and usually it's out of sight out of mind. Now I have to spend the entire semester with him which is going to drive me crazyyy. Sometimes I hate this kid, sometimes I love him. We never really had any type of closure. When our "relationship" ended, we still talked almost every night before he went away from college and thats when it ended. I never really think about him (he's even blocked from my facebook newsfeed so I don't have to see anything related to him) but when I'm around him it's totally different. Sometimes it's like nothing ever happened, sometimes we fight ridiculously, but no matter what whenever he's around it's like all I think about. I HATE IT. and now I have to spend an entire semester with him. Sometimes I think that I'll never find someone else that I have as much in common with, so it makes this entire thing worse. Whyyy couldn't he just stay at school?! hahah I'm sure there will be many many more blog posts about this to come so I'll keep you updated on how this is going.

Gotta wrap this up - a new teen mom is on!
 peace, love, and trashy mtv shows,

Mandy

ps: Here's the themesong of my life. enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your post title! haha! I think dating rules in general are so ridiculous - confusing is putting it mildly. Looking forward to more stories! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!