Woohooo I just updated my iPod. Such a good day! It has been sooo long since I've put songs on it. None of them are really "new" songs but they are classic old songs that my iPod has been lacking! Here's a little preview of what I just put on:
(HOW was this not on my iPod?! I love this song!)
(Again, with my love of the south/ Alabama Crimson Tide you would think this would have already been on my iPod. This song is especially perfect when it's football season and I can sing it to my 'Bama hating friends)
(Brooks and Dunn = my favorite duo EVER. My mom and I went to their Last Rodeo tour after I got her tickets for Mother's Day and it was amazing. Every one of their songs is awesome)
But in other news....
So my roommate and I are currently apartment hunting for next year and it sucks so so bad. We're moving for several reasons. Right now, our house doesn't have a driveway and the neighborhood our college is in is very sketchy (to say the least) so we hate walking home when it's dark. Also, we still share a room and need our separate spaces. Anddd there's a few more but I'm not going to make you read the entire list because it's boring! So anywho, we cannot find anything we can afford (because we both work and pay our own rent) so we've contemplated moving home. We both live like 20 minutes away from campus, but it's our senior (well, my 4th of 5) year and we don't want to be lame and live off campus. Plus I've lived with her for so long now it would be so weird not having a roommate! I'm an only child so living with people was a major adjustment, and now I'm not so sure I can stand to live without someone else who shares my same schedule. My mom will be in bed at like 10 every night and I'll be up until 2 am by myself with no one to yell across the room to and watch tv with. But, on the other hand we would have like an extra $400/month to spend on clothes and going out and such. Ahhh this is the hardest decision ever. Any suggestions?!
Lastly, Marley Lilly (my shopping obsession) just put out these new bathing suit cover ups! This is my new spring break MUST HAVE.
Check out their page on Facebook! They have the cutest stuff ever (and it's all monogrammed!)

Nice song choices! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with apartment hunting! I'm going to live in on campus apartments next year which eliminated the dreaded hunt, but I can imagine it's quite the challenge!