Stylish Blogger Award!

Wooo I was so excited to read that Leah had given me the Stylish Blogger award! I'm so excited! Thanks so much :)
So the rules are that I have to list 7 facts about myself and then pass the award along to 7 other bloggers who will do the same! So here we gooo...........

1) I am an only child.This is a fact that I love and hate at times. I love that I was the only one to get my parent's attention growing up (sounds awful lol) and if I wasn't an only child I'm not sure I would have had the same luxuries growing up. However, looking back now I wish I had brothers or sisters (at least one!). My kids won't have aunts or uncles on my side which upsets me, but that's why I have my best friends! They'll get to fill in as "aunt" and "uncle" for my kiddies some day :)

2) I Love Lucy is my favorite show of all time. I'm not sure exactly how I discovered it (I think it was Nick at Night?) but for years and years I would watch it every Sunday night. I just think Lucille Ball is FABULOUS. And she had red hair like me! I now own the first few seasons on DVD (I need to get the rest of them!) and watch it whenever I'm having a bad day or bored. It always puts me in a good mood!


3) I have a bad habit of biting my nails. It's awful. It needs to stop. 

4) I am obsessed with sports. I watch ESPN 24/7. I once got sooo offended when someone called me a bandwagon sports fan because I root for the Alabama Crimson Tide and Duke Blue Devils. (Helloooo, not my fault both of my teams won the National Championship in the same year!) Give me a couch, sweatpants, and a football, basketball, or baseball game and I'm the happiest girl in the world.

5) I have a huge fear of heights. I constantly have nightmares where I'm falling or looking over the edge of a cliff. Even just thinking about  free falling makes me freak out. I have to close my eyes when I'm going up the hill on a roller coaster and I think I pray more on one plane trip than I do in an entire month.

6) My favorite number is 4. I was born on the 4th. The greatest basketball player in UC history (in my opinion) Kenyon Martin, had the number of 4. JJ Redick's number at Duke was 4. Everything about the number 4 is lucky for me.



7) I text in complete sentences. It's weird, I know. I just cannot stand one word text messages and I hate run-on sentences even more! I use punctuation in every single text I send. Also, I  never send a text without "lol" "haha" or the use of an exclamation point. I feel like the text comes across as rude if I don't. (Once again, weird, I know.)


Okay so those are my 7! I'm passing this awesome award along to:



Thanks again, Leah!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm really new to the blogging thing:) And i really like your blog, could you follow mine, and tell me if I'm doing okay:)
    Pleaseee:)
    Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome - I love reading your blog and this post was no exception! Thanks to my boyfriends love for Duke I am now a huge blue devil fan too - I can't wait til there's three plumlee brothers playing there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh p.s. - i also attach haha or lol or something like that to all my texts - I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way! :) and also - I like your new blog background - cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!