Ending My Weekend on a Low Note

I feel like I'm slowly dying. I need medicine, tissues, and sleep, ASAP. I hate that doctors offices are closed on Sundays! I need to see someone now. I woke up this morning and could barely swallow :( I'm living off of cough drops, throat spray, and Sprite right now. I'm weirdly allergic to any type of decongestant so I can't even take anything for my stuffy nose. 


What do you all usually do to make yourselves feel better (other than medicine)? I am open to any suggestions and could use as much help as possible! I'm almost never sick so I always feel so helpless when this happens!



Thank goodness the worst of my sickness held off until today though! Last night we went out for my friend's 21st and it was such a good time. I'm loving Junior year because everyone is turning twenty-one. Did any of you have fun 21sts?! I can't wait for mine! I'm technically 21 on May 4th (which is a Wednesday) but I think I'll be celebrating the next night aka CINCO DE MAYO!

My friend Brooke, the birthday boy Nick, and I at the bar in Northern Kentucky









We were listening to some music while getting ready to go out on Saturday and I realized what an AWESOME ipod my friend Jaime has. Her songs are all amazing and perfect for getting ready. This is some of what we were listening to:



Hope you all had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!