Okay so my Wednesday was pretty boring. Besides my second workout with my sorority sister who has now become my personal trainer and almost being blown across campus by the extreme winds Cincinnati was having, nothing really happened. School, workout, work. Repeat. Blahh my life is becoming such a routine and I hate that. My work schedule is crazy which makes it so hard to break any sort of routine I'm in. I work like 25 hours a week on top of school, Theta stuff, homework, etc. If my blogging ever seems to be non-existant for a few days, now you know why! I need a road trip or vacation ASAP. Thank God Spring Break is only 5 weeks away!
So tonight I realized just how much I love these tv shows on ABC on Wednesday. Normally I don't watch specific shows every night, I just catch what's on (because I don't have time) but tonight I watched The Middle and Modern Family. They are seriously sooo funny. They hit the family dynamic right on the head. I need to start watching these weekly or atleast TiVo them! For the rest of my night I think I'm going to curl up and watch a movie! I'm thinking one of my faves that I haven't watched in a while. My go-to movies are:
Hmmm....decisions, decisions.
Okay so I'm kind of out of stuff to talk about. As stated before, today has been boringggg and uninspirational. However I'll leave you with a quote I literally JUST read on Twitter. It was tweeted by one of my fave accounts "Sorority Girl Problems" and it says "Whether with a boy, your girls, or your dog, love is all that matters. Have love in your life and everything else will fall into place." Amen sistaaa.
Hope you're all had a more exciting Wednesday than I did! If you're stuck in the snow/ice storm - good luck! If you're lucky enough to be living in the south right now (aka Michelle!) just know that I'm so jealous and you should send some of that warm weather up this way!




Ohmygosh - I LOVE HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN TEN DAYS! Favorite movie ever - Matthew Mcconaughey? Yes Please! Also a fan of Grease and Sweet Home Alabama. I love a good chick flick! hehe. Awesome quote too. Happy almost over hump day! haha. :)
ReplyDelete