If I could be one person......

It would definitely be Kelly Ripa. So I'm currently finishing up some homework for my class later and watching a little Live with Regis and Kelly when I realized what a good mood this show puts me in! Kelly is one of my favorite celebrities ever. I just think she is so classy, hilarious, and gorgeous. I pretty much want to be her in a few years.

She has a super hot husband.

She is so bubbly

And she looks fabulous all the time.

Who WOULDN'T want to be her?!

She is definitely at the top of my fave celebs list, joining Carrie Underwood, Isla Fisher, Reese Witherspoon, and Kate Hudson.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - I always forget about Kelly when it comes to thinking of favorite celebs but whenever I see anything about her I'm reminded! My mom first "introduced" her to me and whenever I see something about her it's always so positive! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!