"Who Else Seen the Leprechaun?"

Today is the BEST DAY to be a redhead. I'm not Irish at all, but everyone thinks I am! Therefore, I give myself full permission to party like the Irish tonight (and all of you have permission too, of course. Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's day!) The weather is GORGEOUS today in Cincinnati and I just finished my final exam of the quarter. On top of all of that the UC Bearcats play tonight in the NCAA tourney.

Life. Is. Good.

Hope you all have a fabulous St. Patricks' day! If you're curious as to what my blog title is about, check out this youtube video. It's an oldie, but a goodie. It's also a REAL news report. Guess I need to find my own special leprechaun flute before heading out tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! I tagged you in a post!
    http://mambogook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!