WILW

Today is What I'm Loving Wednesday! I linked up with Jamie for today's post.
I'm loving the fact that the Royal wedding is less than a month away! I don't know about all of you, but I adore the Royal family. I think that they are so classy! I also love Kate Middleton. She is so gorgeous and well put together. Plus she met Prince William while she was in college! What a fairy-tale story. I'm a sucker for weddings and I cannot wait to see how amazing this turns out. I'm still waiting on my invitation from Prince Harry to be his date though.....
Seriously how perfect are they?!
I'm loving home cooked meals by mom! I've been stopping home a lot recently and the meals are definitely one of the perks. I'm not a cook at all and so these are always something to look forward to.

I'm loving the fact that spring is right around the corner! It may not seem like it (especially in Cincinnati where it SNOWED today) but it's almost April which better bring with it warm weather!

Lastly, I'm loving the fact that this weekend is the Final Four! I'm a huge March Madness fan. I'll be a happy girl as long as UK doesn't win. Sorry Kentucky fans, up here in Cincy we're not a fan of the wildcats. I'm rooting for Butler, since they made it to the finals last year and lost to my fave team (Duke). Since they're back to the Final 4 I hope they win it all this year! 
 Happy Wednesday everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving that Spring is here too! Just one more day and it will be April! Then we can play April fools jokes to people. Haha if only I was creative

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for the royal wedding! I'm contemplating taking off work for the occasion...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great loves for this week!

    I'm looking forward to the Royal wedding, too! I'm heading to England in a few days, so I can't wait to experience the UK's wedding hype first hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the Royal wedding as well, still waiting on my invitation! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, definitely looking forward to the Royal wedding! Love those two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are lovely! just saw a special on them on TLC!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!