I need to get organized. ASAP. I know that it's over halfway through the school year (I mean my Spring Break is in 2 weeks) so I'm a little late on this but lately I've been feeling so overwhelmed with school. I have so much going on and none of it is written down in a planner so I'm becoming an even bigger procrastinator (I didn't know that was possible for me, but it is!) So I've decided that when I come back from Spring Break my first purchase will be a Lilly Pulitzer planner. This way I can write down exactly what assignments are due, when I have to work, when I have to volunteer, and sorority events all in one place. Right now, they're all in my head. I'm getting by but it's exhausting to try to remember all of these things. I usually start out the year using a planner but stop within a few weeks, however I'm pretty sure I'll use this planner for a few reasons. 1) Because they're pretty expensive (for a planner) especially compared to the free ones that my school gives away 2) Lilly patterns are so cute and cheerful (hopefully I will feel a little happier/at ease when looking over all the things I have to do)
My only problem.....I don't know which pattern to get!!



I am so with you- I've loved planners for keeping organized since I got my first one in 6th grade, but I always use the free school ones, and lately I'm feeling like they are just not cutting it! I totally saw a girl on my campus with the 3rd planner last week and I was so jealous - thanks to you I now know where it's from - this fall I will have to invest in a fun planner which will hopefully help me be more organized?! :) I like the first and the third ones best!
ReplyDeleteI like the second and third ones best!
ReplyDelete