Starting Lent, a Little Late.

Oh forgot to mention. It's Lent, which means it's time for me to give something up until Easter. Most people in the world have already given up something as of Wednesday, butttt I forgot. Typical. So now I'm thinking of something I should give up. Here are my options:

1) Pop

I have an obsession with all types of diet pop (or soda, whatever you prefer). I live off of Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper, and Coke Zero. I should really give this up and start drinking more water.

2) Chocolate


I don't really eat that much chocolate anyway, so I figure this shouldn't be too hard. This is probably my front runner as of now. Is it cheating if I pick something I rarely eat?

3) Junk food

This is probably what I need to give up most. Snacking is my downfall and I lovee junk food.

4) Cursing

I really, really need to stop this. It is so unattractive and not lady-like at all. However, when frustrated I just can't help myself. I need to make a more conscious effort to stop using ugly words.


I'm thinking maybe I should give up all of these things? Not all at once, of course, but make a gradual lifestyle change. I  guess I'll sleep on these options and pick one so I can start my Lenten "resolution" tomorrow. Better late than never, right?


1 comment:

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!