Almost March Madness Time!

Okay so I know I've mentioned my Duke obsession before, but tonight it's worth an entire post. I know, I know, most of you aren't interested in this. I apologize for bringing out my tom-boy side in this post. However, as I'm typing this, Duke is playing UNC in their second match up of the year. Aka this is one of the best days of college basketball. I'm already on the edge of my seat right now because Duke is losing :( but coming back (hopefully!) Anywho, this year Duke's got a wholeeee new piece of eye candy. 


Meet Seth Curry, my future husband.

Yum. I'm in love. 

I can't wait for the tournament to start. March Madness is one of the greatest things about college sports. Last year I even won a gift certificate from my apartment complex for winning the bracket - because I picked Duke winning it all, of course ;) 


I know a lot of people (like my mom) pick their teams for the March Madness bracket based on colors or who they've heard of. I obviously pick my personal favorites and the teams favored to win, and I throw in a few underdogs here and there. Anyone else have ideas for how to pick teams in the bracket?!

 Okay so back to watching Seth...um I mean the game. Gooo Blue Devils! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I love Duke! :) And Saturday night was so sad!! Darn UNC - even if their #40 is from my hometownish, thanks to my boyfriend I am a blue devil! :) I love march madness time - it's so funny to hear everyone's strategies for filling out brackets!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!