I'll catch you all in a week! I'm headed down south to be reunited with my favorite part of the country. I'll be in Panama City Beach, FL for the next few days having a little Spring Break fun. I'll update with pictures and stories when I come back. Hope you all have a great few days :)
Yay for spring break - mine's ended (boo) and yours is just beginning - have an awesome trip! :)
ReplyDeleteAre you an Ohio girl? If so, I grew up in Indiana! I'm currently in Rhode Island and would love to get down South too! Hope you enjoyed your spring break...xoxo {av}
ReplyDeleteYes I am -Born and raised in Cincinnati! What part of Indiana are you from? And thank you so much! We had a great time on our trip. Also, thanks for the follow! I followed you back and LOVE your blog!
ReplyDelete