Okay, I know I said I was going back to studying but I just remembered what I really wanted to blog about today! So after my dating disaster I blogged about yesterday, I was sending a mass text to all of my best girlfriends and every one of them responded with either a humorous or inspiring response. I got a bunch of "well, at least you got free dinner" or "now you have a new outfit to wear out!" texts which made me smile and some that said things along the lines of "can't wait to hear about it. I'm glad you're not settling" which made me happy as well. That's when I realized what awesome girls I have in my life. My girlfriends are seriously the greatest things in my life. I don't know how I would survive without them. I decided that because they mean so much to me, they should have their own blogging 15 minutes of fame.
Everyone, meet my bestest friends:
The majority of my best friends are friends from high school. I think this is such a good sign of the strength of the bonds we formed. I don't know how I would function without them. I can never thank them enough for being there for me and providing me with endless laughter and great times. I hope the people in your life are as amazing as the ones I have in mine!
(PS. I went back and took out their names because I'm not sure how they would feel about that being on the web for all to see. Just in case you're glancing over this post for the second time and wondering why it's different!)
(PS. I went back and took out their names because I'm not sure how they would feel about that being on the web for all to see. Just in case you're glancing over this post for the second time and wondering why it's different!)





What a great post - girl friends are the greatest and you described the bond so well. I've got a few close girls who are my besties and they are the sweetest girls ever!
ReplyDelete