Found Him.

My perfect man, I finally found him! Forgot to include this picture in my previous post. If anyone knows where I can get the number for this gorgeous man please let me know ;)



Luke Bryan is the perfect man. Hot, SOUTHERN, frat boy, country music fan (and artist, obviously), party boy, and the list goes on and on. And I'm a sucker for boys in baseball hats. Seriously. It's the hottest thing they can wear in my opinion. 

So while I reflect on my dating fail I'll listen to a little Luke and hope that there's a boy out there just like him that I'll come across someday :)


3 comments:

  1. Soooo, Luke went to MY school, Georgia Southern. And he was a Sigma Chi :) I've seen his composite picture and I drew a BIG pink heart on it in lipstick. Hahaha, he also lived in the Sigma Chi house and I've been in his old room. What what.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a;ldkj;af WHAT! I'M.SO.JEALOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm he is definitely yummy and amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!