IT'S FINALLY OPENING DAY! Today is basically a holiday in Cincinnati. In fact, they're actually working on making it an official city holiday. I wish I wasn't working later this afternoon and I would have totally been downtown for the parade/game. I'm currently watching the festivities on TV and game starts in T minus 10 minutes. I am so excited! The World Series run begins today for the team that started it all. Happy Opening Day everyone and go Redlegs :)
Ps. They just gave an awesome tribute to former manager Sparky Anderson. He was one of the greatest managers baseball has ever seen. He did wonderful things for Cincinnati and the Red's baseball program. (He was also the man who gave me the title for this post)
And I can't forget the National League MVP Joey Votto
Let's Play Ball!
When I was a kid I really loved baseball but now not so much. I must say that the games are super entertaining though!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a good day hun!
Oh my gosh- Baseball is my favorite sport to watch! I am so excited for baseball season! Theres no major league team in Iowa, but I root for the Minnesota Twins! :)
ReplyDelete