Playing Catch Up

Helloooo all,

I am alive.

It has been  like a week since my last post and I seriously apologize. The last week of the quarter always kills me. I've been so busy and so I've completely forgot to post. Anywho, to catch you up, here's some of my random thoughts:

-DUKE WON TONIGHT. This guarantees them a #1 tournament seed. Wooohoooo.
(Okay. Sorry. Last Duke post for a while. Promise.)

- One week until Panama City Beach! I still need a bathing suit and some cute clothes. Any ideas on where to get a cute (but cheap) bathing suit?! I've been checking out Victoria's Secret and they're all adorable, so I may end up getting a few from there. Plus I mean I have the body of a Victoria's Secret model, so I can always just order them online and know exactly what they'll look like on me without trying them on. (Note: This is when sarcasm font would come in handy) But seriously, I always like to switch it up a bit though and get a few from some different places.


-I'm currently watching Hitch and I seriously forgot how much I love this movie. Ah-may-zing. I was going to put some of my favorite quotes in here, but I would be quoting the entire movie. So I'll spare you. Just go watch it for yourself. TBS has played it 2x in a row now :)
Seriously how adorable is Will Smith? He and Kevin James are the perfect comedy duo. 


-This time change is throwing me off so much. I woke up in a panic this morning because I thought I was late for work. I slept at home last night and came out in the kitchen to my mom saying "hope you didn't forget the time changed!"Of course I started flipping out because I was half asleep and didn't have time to process that my phone's time changes automatically - THANK GOODNESS. I love that we spring ahead because we get another hour of daylight, however losing that hour of sleep kills me. This girl loves her sleep. I don't get too much too often.

-Lastly, there may be a new man in my life. We've got a dinner date for Tuesday, so updates will come later ;)

I promise once finals are over I will start making more frequent and more meaningful posts. Three exams stand between me and 5 days at the beachhhh. Hope you all had a good week! Now to catch up on all of your posts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!