Nerd Alert

 I was pleasantly surprised today when I found out that my night class is going to be held in a room in the basement of the Classics Library on campus. Basically, they have a bunch of old texts ranging from ancient Egypt to early British novels. As I walked into the building I remembered how much I love libraries. That may sound weird but I just love the way they smell, the number of books they have, and how quiet and peaceful it is. I'm not a huge reader since I don't have a lot of time during the school year, but I still love how much information one building can hold. This got me thinking about the books that I want to read when I have the chance. With the large number of English classes I'm taking this quarter, I'll have to wait until summer. However, when the time comes these are titles I definitely want to pick up:


Via
Via
Via
Via
I've already read Corelli's Mandolin but I absolutely love it and want to read it again so badly. I suggest you all pick it up as well. It is fabulous! What books are on your to-read list? Have any of you read a book I listed above? Also, any book suggestions would be appreciated :)

4 comments:

  1. You have such a cute blog! I love reading but don't ever have the time with school either, I did however just finish a book that was amazing!It's called Picking Cotton and it's a true story based in NC about a college girl who was raped and then accused the man she thought did it. he then spent 11 years in jail before he was able to take a DNA test to prove his innocence. I wont say anything else but it truly is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Decision Points, Water for Elephants and now thanks to this the How to be a hepburn in a hilton world!!! i love reading. ahh

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the second person that's mentioned How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton world. I definitely want to check that one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so with you - I love libraries - I recently got a card to the public library in my college town, and I've been there more times than is probably healthy! haha- I have to remember I have textbooks to read...I would definitely recommend Water for Elephants- I enjoyed that one! And I'm gonna check out How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World- looks interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I love hearing from all of you. Your comments make my day!