Hey ladies! I'm finally back and all rested up from Panama. Our trip was hilarious, and included karaoking 11 songs at a local's karaoke bar, meeting guys named Mike Jones and Chris Brown, a messed up rooming situation thanks to online hotel booking, and yelling "Roll Tide" at random moments. (Side note: still not sure how/why this got started. I think it was when I wore my Alabama hat through the entire state hoping to get a few "Roll Tides!", but failed. From then on, we started yelling it to anyone we could and actually found a few University of Alabama boys who were willing to yell it back)
We left for home on Friday night around midnight and returned to Cincinnati around 2:30pm on Saturday. Our fun wasn't over though as we went out for our good friend Katie's 21st Saturday night. Her aunt got her a party bus and we had custom made tshirts! Despite being awake for 36 hours, it was such a good time. I am so happy to be able to curl up in my bed, catch up on some blogging, and watch some TV before classes start back up tomorrow.
We left for home on Friday night around midnight and returned to Cincinnati around 2:30pm on Saturday. Our fun wasn't over though as we went out for our good friend Katie's 21st Saturday night. Her aunt got her a party bus and we had custom made tshirts! Despite being awake for 36 hours, it was such a good time. I am so happy to be able to curl up in my bed, catch up on some blogging, and watch some TV before classes start back up tomorrow.
| View from our hotel room! |
| Relaxing on the beach. |
![]() |
| In our scarlet and gray before going out to watch the Ohio State vs Kentucky game. |
![]() |
| Before going out on the second night! |



AH! I'm glad you had such a fun time- your pictures are great! And your scarlet top is very cute! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a blast! :)
ReplyDelete